HRH The Princess Royal visits Briton Engineering Developments Ltd, Scholes, Holmfirth ... read more
The key to the future of snowboarding is Snowflex. I mean you just wouldn’t dream of doing some of the things they are doing without Snowflex.Photographer and Snowsports writer
"Thank you Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre for the good times today. Can't wait to come back!!!"American professional snowboarder, Olympian, Winter X Games and U.S. Grand Prix Champion.
Snowflex is a great place for all levels of skiing and snowboarding. It provides and safe and fun environment that is extremely affordable.General Manager, Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre, Lynchburg, VA
The repeat business has been unbelievable, tasters develop to plough II, plough II's develop to plough III and they develop up to basic swings and even parallels, on a nursery slope!
Snowflex has changed the future of the ski, and snowboard industry forever.General Manager, Liberty Mountain Snowflex Centre, Lynchburg, VA
I can see it's better just looking out of my window because people are learning quicker.former Managing Director of Sheffield Ski Village
We are very happy with our Snowflex summer tubing hill. It is attracting visitors from across the country!Center Director
Snow Mountain Ranch, YMCA of the Rockies
for the first time we have a safe, clean surface that people will come back to time and time again.Director of Coaching for the English Ski Council
That's the brilliant thing about it, there is so much scope to give people different experiences.Founder & Ex-Chairman Kendal Ski Club
The Snowflex tubing Hill is a lot of fun! Everyone we've had visit, has left with a smile on their face.
We are extremely pleased with the outcome.Owner Wolfe Mountain Tubing Slope, Branson, Missouri, USA
If Snowflex® had been available 12 years ago, I would have not bothered with snow. This is fantastic.
A final note to all would be developers, build a slope like this and people will visit - it's really that simple
Why Snowflex? - Introduction
Snowflex® is a high performance synthetic system which enables a commercial snowsports center to be built for year round use, anywhere.
- There have been at least 50 ski surface inventions in the last 50 years but Snowflex® is recognized as the closest replication of snow. It is the first invention developed by a snowsports company from the end users perspective. Previous synthetic materials were by-products from the brush, plastic or carpet industry.
- It is softer to fall on than hard pack snow and is therefore safer.
- It can be used all year round and located anywhere.
- It is consistent, never needs grooming and requires very little maintenance compared with snow.
- It is very addictive because of rapid skill development. It creates repeat business.
- It enables outdoor use, therefore less capital for buildings and very small energy demands.
- It has a low carbon footprint compared with a refrigerated building.
- Slopes can be built on land which might otherwise be unusable for building.
- Services the existing snowsports market.
- Builds new business opportunities
- Encourages new users to snowsports.
- It's fun, it's slippy and it's safe.
Check out www.youtube.com where you will find information totally out of the editorial control of Snowflex®. These are real grass roots opinions.